Primex Wireless sensors make manual monitoring and data logging a thing of the past. Secure, state-of-the-art sensors continuously monitor conditions, then communicate with the cloud-based OneVue software via your existing IT network to log the data and alert you if conditions warrant attention. You’ll save time, maximize productivity and create an overall safer environment for everyone within your facility.
Primex OneView Monitoring Systems
Stay compliant, protect your inventory and your business with the OneVue Sense temperature monitoring system
OneVue Sense remote temperature monitoring on the Primex OneVue system completely eliminates the need for manual temperature monitoring and data logging. With enhanced communication and authentication protocols that meet today’s stringent IT security policies, our temperature monitoring system seamlessly captures and documents vital monitoring data for retail pharmacy, healthcare, education, and other food service preparation and storage industries.
- Available in single and dual-probe (refrigerator+freezer) models
- Out-of-range conditions immediately trigger audible and visual local alarms as well as customized email, text, and/or phone alerts
- Unlimited access to cloud-based OneVue Monitor software: including on-boarding support, project management, software maintenance, and security updates
- FDA registered, 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. FCC, CE, and IC compliant.
- All styles may be used with OneVue Sense Temperature Probes: standard or extended range probes
- Available with three power options: Battery, AC or PoE. AC and PoE units have back-up batteries to protect data in case of power loss
No new infrastructure needed
Primex sensors arrive ready to immediately access your existing IT network infrastructure to communicate with the OneVue cloud application. Simply power up and install.
Secure, Wireless Communication
All our sensors use advanced authentication and encryption protocols (including EAP-Fast, EAP-TLS, WEP, WPA and others), to ensure all communications are secure.
Automated Phone, Email, and Text Notifications
When sensors detect conditions are out of tolerance, your system will automatically call, email or text the key individual you have designated for the specific monitored asset at that time of day.
Customize Thresholds and Alerts
Unique threshold and alerting parameters can be set for each individual device or for groups of devices at one time.
Quickly Generate Reports
OneVue automatically captures, stores and backs up monitoring data ─ eliminating lost and incomplete information logs. Data can be exported for compliance reports or regulatory audits with just a few clicks.
Easily Maintain Compliance
Monitoring capabilities and exported documentation meet or exceed the requirements of the TJC, CDC VFC, FDA, State Boards of Pharmacy and other authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs).